• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancellation

New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been subscribed to Adobe CC for almost 2 years, paying on a monthly basis.  Now I don't need the SW anymore and have decided to cancel.  Lo and behold - they charged me 1475 NOK ( around USD 175) for a cancellation fee.  Disgusting!  From the community, I can see that I'm not the only one who has not "read the terms and conditions".  Anyway, this practice borders on fraud in my view, and I will advise my contacts to avoid Adobe at all costs, and find honest operating SW companies.  The alternatives are out there, definitively cheaper, and (almost) as good.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can see that I'm not the only one who has not "read the terms and conditions". 

Anyway, this practice borders on fraud in my view

By @defaultof5kag2vvd6u

Failure to read an agreement on your part doesn't come anywhere close to fraud by Adobe in my view.

You can contact Adobe Customer Service and see if you can get them to waive the early cancellation fee:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines