• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cancellation

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

due pandemic i had quit my job. had cancel my illustrator plan. but have to pay termination fee. such a scam here 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You posted this message in the wrong room. You can share your problem and find the answer in the section I left the link below.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/bd-p/account-payment-and-plan?page=1&sort=latest...

Graphic Designer Educator / PrePress Consultant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

While we purchase the subscription, you agree to certain terms that clearly talk about a cancellation fee. 

Please read the terms hre: https://www.adobe.com/in/legal/subscription-terms.html

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Talk to a CSR. If they are convinced that you are having financial difficulties because of the pandemic, they might waive the termination fee. This is not Adobe's official policy, so there's no guarantee they will. It's totally up to their discretion and I don't know if they're still doing this.

However, it doesn't hurt to go through customer service to cancel and ask if it's possible. The worst they can do is say "no", and then you're just back to dealing with the terminatin fee. [And while it shouldn't need to be said, keep in mind that CSRs are people and that treating them kindly and with respect is far more likely to get a result you'll like than being abusive.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines