• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancellation

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying for 6 months to cancel my account with abode I have spoke to many different agents that have all told me to click on a link and set it to cancel however I have never been give the option to cancel my subscription they tied me in with a free trial and have tried to take payment nearly 140 times, it's an absolute disgrace how a company can give you the run around for 6 months and everyday trying to deduct funds from your account! I would also like to make a complaint that seems very unlikely given the fact you can't actually speak to anyone and when you do they just send you pointless links!! SHOCKING I WILL NEVER PUCHASE THIS PRODUCT AGAIN AND I WILL WARN AS MANY AS I CAN ABOUT THE SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it's very strange what happened. Have you tried contacting Adobe customer service?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines