• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling an old account - unsure of email associated with it

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Forum! Hopefully you will be more helpful than the people who don't answer my call or the robot who doesn't help on chat! 

I had an adobe account in college that my parents were graciously paying for. I have since graduated and am now an adult who pays for my own adobe account. However, they are still being charged for the old one - I tried to login in with my school email and any other old email I used but it says that none of those accounts or active or anything is being charged. I just have one account active and it's being charged to my card. Can anyone help me figure out how to help my parents get this charge canceled officially? It's apparently been going on for several years which is quite frustrating! I love the product but not the hassle that comes with the accounts! 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, nobody here can help with an account or payment problem

Your parents may need to cancel that credit card if you don't have access to that old email

Have you asked the school to help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the robot who doesn't help on chat! 

By @Addy22337474lsrn

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines