• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling free adobe creative cloud membership

New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to cancel my free adobe creative cloud trial since a week ago, because I don't use it but I can't cancel it from my plans page on my account because it only says to switch to a new memerhsip but it says that I'm still on my free trial, and I can't seem t find a link that leads me to the cancellation process.... Ireally don't know what to do at this point, but I really don't want to renew the membership. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign into your Adobe account first):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign into your Adobe account first):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your response, I'm in contact with custumer service right now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2023 Aug 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I took adobe for a week for a free trial, the customer support talked me into extending the trial period to 3 months. Now that I want to cancel it is asking for a lot of money. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNFAIR. Chat support says I have to pay Rs.800 per month. Why should I have to pay for a free trial service? Why should I be forced to continue at the threat of money being deducted from my credit card? I am going to post on Twitter, Insta and Facebook and let the world know about the shady practices that Adobe follows. Customers have a right to cancel their subscription. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2023 Aug 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Tanmay31676768fz5d 

these are user forums.  you can post your issue, but to resolve it, you need to contact adobe support (which i know you've done).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines