Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling free trial

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

In august I started a free trial to convert some job applications from word to PDF, after I had finished editing and so on, i cancelled the plan, atleast that is what i thought. I was redirected to a page where it said my plan had been cancelled and that i would be refunded the latest charge (cancelled on the last day of the 7 days)

I thought all was well, but as the refund still hasn't appeared in my bank statement, i reached out to support. They told me my plan was still active and couldn't help me without a cancellation confirmation email. After I was redirected to the page where I was notifed a refund would be made, I just assumed all was in order and never thought to check for the email aswell.

I only started the trial to convert some job applications, so money is obviously an issue to me and now im stuck on a plan, that to me was cancelled long ago. 

Has anyone been in a similar situation and what was the outcome? Could i try my luck and speak to a different support representative and hope for a different outcome?

Thanks for your time!

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I GUESS I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ADOBE AND MICROSFT  OR ACROBAT DC.  I HAD JOINED MICROSOFT FOR THEIR PROGRAMS AND PAID MONEY AND SOMEHOW WAS ALSO CHARGED FOR MAYBE ACROBAT ALSO.  NOW I DONT' NEED THE CLOUD OR A LOT OF ALL THE PROGRAMS BUT MY DAUGHTER PAYS THE PHONE BILL AND SAID MY PHONE BILL IS BEING CHARGED MONEY AND SHE DOES NOT WANT THAT BILL ON THERE OR SHE DOESN'T WANT TO PAY IT.  I AM VERY CONFUSED.  IS ALL I NEED TO FOR MY COMPUTER TO HAVE THE PFD CAPABILITIES AND TO BE ABLE TO OPEN MY PICTURES I PUT ON MY COMPUTER.  SO WHAT DO I NEED.? I DID FINE ALL THESE YEARS WITH WHAT I HAD BUT FOR SOME REASON COULD NOT OPEN MY PICTURES.  IN FACT I GET TIRED OF TRYING TO OPEN SOMETHING EVEN NOW THAT IT SAYS IT CANNOT OPEN IT.  PLEASE ADVISE ME WHAT TO DO .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I WANT TO CANCEL ANY FEES FOR CREATIVE CLOUD PLANS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines