Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cancelling package

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I am having trouble with cancelling my adobe creative cloud subscription. After the trial period, I started the annual package with a monthly payment. After about 3 months, I am not entirely satisfied and I would like to cancel the package. The last time I paid for it was 3 days ago. After logging in, I am informed that if I cancel the package, I will be charged 55 euro. I don't understand it because on the website there is a information that I can cancel package at any time up to 14 days from the last payment. Please help me if you know how to cancel this package without additional costs. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Take a look here

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html#cancel

If you cancel more than 14 days after your initial purchase, your payment is non-refundable and may be subject to a cancellation fee.

• Annual plan paid monthly: After 14 days, a cancellation fee of 50% of the remaining balance of your contract obligation may apply. Your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You miss-read the info. It says you get a full refund if you cancel 14 days from the initial purchase

When you signed up for an Annual Plan, you commited to 12 months of payments. In exchange, you got a lower rate than your would have gotten if you had signed up for the monthly (cancel any time) plan. The terms of the contract state that if you cancel before the year is over, you will be charged 50% of the cost of your remaing contract. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're right, I misunderstood the information provided on the website, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And please, people: Read your contract thoroughly, especially details about what's expected of you.

(I remember Twitter losing its collective hivemind about this a couple of months ago. It's only been that way for years and now people notice? I know, I know: It's social media, where logic goes to die.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved this to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I am having trouble canceling my adobe creative cloud subscription. After the trial period, I started the annual package with a monthly payment. After about 3 months, I am not entirely satisfied and I would like to cancel the package. The last time I paid for it was 3 days ago. After logging in, I am informed that if I cancel the package, I will be charged 55 euro. I don't understand it because on the website there is a information that I can cancel package at any time up to 14 days from the last payment. Please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines