I pay monthly for Premiere and its 21 a month and it renews in 2 days but why is the cancellation fee 40 dollars if it is just 2 days away??? Can someone help???
Do you have a MONTHLY plan, or an ANNUAL plan with monthly payments?
If Annual, are you at (BEFORE) the end of your year?
SOME programs are available Monthly https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Being-charged-for-a-full-year-when-i-m-on-month-to-month/... - links and pictures
its annual plan paid monthly. Does that mean I pay every month for the whole year?
Yes, Annual Plan paid monthly means you promise to pay for the whole year. It's about $20 per month. Compare with the Monthly plan, with no promise: that's $30 per month. Even though you made a contact, Adobe give a generous discount of 50% on the money you owe for the rest of the year, if you cancel early. If you cancel in the last month, there is no fee, but DON'T BE LATE, you also signed up to start again each year, with a new promise for a whole year. A day late and you are back to $120 cancellation fee.
I've moved this to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum.
1. With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, please log-in to your account portal below and click on Manage Plans. This will tell when your subscription expires.
To avoid penalty fees, wait until your 12th month to cancel.
How do I Cancel my Subscription?
The TERMS you agreed to when you joined:
2. If you still need help, scroll down to Contact Adobe on the same page.
3. Online chat is available in English 24/7.
4. In the chat box, type AGENT followed by enter key and wait for a human.
5. Alternately, phone customer service M-F during normal business hours.