• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change account without reinstalling the apps

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I used to have a personal CC subscription but now my company bought a subscription for the design team so I decided to cancel the one I had. The thing is all my apps are installed on my computer already and even though I logged off with my personal email in all of them and logged in again with my company's email, on the Adobe CC Console it says the apps are not installed. This is a huge problem, especially considering I'm hosting my files on the Adobe Cloud, and every time I click on a file it says I need to install the app again to open it. There are a few posts about this on the forum already but none of the answers helped me and quite frankly, they were all obsolete. Is there an up-to-date solution to this matter?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sign in to your cc desktop app with your personal account

uninstall all the apps, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

sign in to the cc app with your company account, http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

install your company apps

note all your personal cloud files, document cloud files etc will be unavailable unless you maintain your personal account or copy the files to local storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines