• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change First Name and Last Name on certmetrics

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed my name on adobe account matches to my legal documentation but it didn't changed in the certmetrics website. How I can change it?

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll have to ask the company that provides Certmetrics. That is not an Adobe company. Changes you make to your Adobe account will not propogate to a site run by another company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is Adobe Credential Management. It is not related to Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I googled certmetrics, I found that it was an SaaS testing application provided by Alpine Testing Solutions, which is not an Adobe company. If you were taking a course from a third party to get a certification in an Adobe application, you need to ask the course provider. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is answer from certmetrics

Thank you for reaching out to us. The name on file inside your CompTIA SSO account is currently listed as Oleksii Kysilenko. The Adobe Commerce Business Practitioner Certified Expert Exam is not a CompTIA exam. You will need to contact Adobe for assistance with the Adobe Commerce Business Practitioner Certified Expert exam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to talk to your course provider then, using whatever contact information they've given you. The certification/training programs are NOT supported in these forums, and as fellow users we can't access the backend systems.

I'd try here if you've lost contact information.

https://learning.adobe.com/certification.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oleksii, I am facing the same problem and didn't found any solution yet. Did you found anything usefull?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

mail to the mentioned email certif@adobe.com.

they will update.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines