• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change plan to student

Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know, this question was asked already, but it didn't get answered for me.

I now am a student (since November 2020), so I'd like to change my normal plan (CC all Apps) to the student plan (CC all Apps). Normal plan runs out in June this year.

I tried the change plan option -> didn't work. I tried to book the student option to see if it may overwrite the old plan -> didn't work.

I contacted support (also in November) and they said: The only way you can switch now, is to cancel and subscripe to the new plan. Downside: I have to pay 90€ if I cancel my plan now, so if I cancel and subscripe to the new plan, I would pay more than if I just wait it out.

It still bugs me. Is the support right or did I just find an employee who doesn't know how to change plans in this situation?

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

We're sorry for the inconvenience. 

I would suggest you to kindly get in touch with our support team as they are the ones who can help you with. The support team will help you cancel the subscription (without fee) and also help you to place a new order for the student plan. 

Please use this link to contact support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.

Feel free to update the thread for any concerns. 

Thanks 

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You must cancel your current plan first and then you can subscribe to the  Student/Teacher edition.

Ask the Customer Support agent to waive the early termination fee for you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines