• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

change the name of the person and company registered for payments

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using adobe creative cloud and my subscription ends in 5 days. I am thinking of renewing the subscription but this time paying only for Acrobat Pro DC. I want to register the subscription on behalf of our company. Is it possible to renew the subscription now and later change the name of the person and company registered for payments?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe should be able to handle converting to Acrobat (a cancellation and a new subscription, be sure all your cloud stuff is backed up). Don't wait until the last day.

But, Adobe subscriptions CANNOT be transferred to a different person. Nor, if it is a company subscription, can it be transferred to another company. (If it is a personal name change Adobe should be able to assist). If it's a company subscription, Adobe won't talk to you unless you are the account administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Business accounts are separate from Individual accounts. 

Cancel your old plan first. Then begin a new business plan.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines