• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changes to monthly invoice format

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just want to submit feedback that I am really frustrated with the changes to the layout of the monthly invoices. Previous to December the monthly invoices had a line item at the bottom that showed the "Amount paid", the new format does not show this and in fact shows no indication that the invoice has in fact been "paid". The problem for me (and I imagine any others who work for government or larger corporations) is that our financial department will not accept the new invoices, because there is no indication that it has been paid by me. "Invoice" by definition does not indicate payment (as the chat representative I talked to just now tried insisting) a "receipt" does indicate payment - however the financial department accepted the previous "invoices" because they clearly showed as paid. The representative on the phone told me that I should be able to just tell them that Adobe doesnt send an invoice unless a payment has been made - obviously that is not how financial departments work in government, or in a larger corporation and there are stingent rules (as there should be) on reimbursing employees for things. So now my only option is to either cancel and try to find another service that can do the things I need, that can provide proper receipts for payments- or spend time I don't have every month printing the invoice, then printing my credit card statement, and then manually blacking out all of the information I dont want our financial department to have (which obviously is going to be almost everything on the statement), and submitting both to prove I paid. I would have to do this twice a month as I have 2 different subscriptions. So needless to say I am beyond frustrated, and extremely unhappy by the service agents I spoke with today - the first of which adamentally denied any changes were made to invoices for the first 5 minutes of the conversation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forums. you can make suggestions to adobe here, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines