• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing a plan

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys! It seems that the Adobe live chat support is not currently working, so I'm posting my problem here. I used to have the student plan for 15.99 EUR but today I was charged 30 EUR for no reason. So I try to change my plan again to the student one for 15.99 EUR but it turns out that I can't do that because I already have that plan? I really don't understand it. Also the "Contact Us" button in Adobe's menu is not working and I don't know what to do. 😞 Do you have any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first year is a discounted rate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (Make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups and cookies on your browser. You may not be able to see the chat window if using a VPN.):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

or Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I don't see the chat window that you're talking about 

victoriap44899874_0-1669316918817.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you must use a compliant browser.  if you can't get popups and cookies working, try a different browser or phone or twitter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines