• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing emails attached to adobe creative cloud

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am a student at San Jose State University and have been using a school-provided adobe account with my school email. I am about to graduate soon and would like to know how I can change the email since the email will soon no longer exist and I don't want to lose my portfolio and all my past work linked to this account. They don't seem to give me an option to transfer or change which seems a bit unlikely since the students' work would be lost. I really distressed at the thought of this. Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Accouint forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log-in to your account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/ then look on the left

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suggest you Download all your work to your computer and save it there.

If this is a School supplied subscription you might not be able to change the email address for your account as that is controlled by the school, more than likely, even IF you have been paying for it.

I would also contact schools IT department, or whatever department has control over the Adobe software and ask them how to save all your work that you created while in school.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines