Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing plan from "photography" to "lightroom" and back again

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

Currently I am using the "photography plan" and started to play around with the new Lightroom version  (also on my mobile). And I think the direction this takes looks promising. 

Now I'd like to give the "lightroom plan" a try and move my pictures entirely to the cloud. However I am unsure if I can switch back to the "photography plan" in case I don't get along with it. 

Any experience? Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Hi there, 

As I understand you wish you to change your subscription plan. Please see this link for help and information: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/using/change-plan.html

Feel free to update the thread for any questions.

Thanks 

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While you may buy individual plans for more $$ you should be using the special photography plan

-Special Photography Plan includes Photoshop & Lightroom & Bridge & Mobile Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

As I understand you wish you to change your subscription plan. Please see this link for help and information: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/using/change-plan.html

Feel free to update the thread for any questions.

Thanks 

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kanika, 

Thanks for replying and the provided link. I know how to change the plan.

My question was if I am able to go back to the "photography plan" in case I don't get along with the "lightroom plan". The reason I am asking is because I thought the photography plan and lightroom (desktop version) are legacy products.

Best, Matthias 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stay exactly where you are.  The Lightroom plan is LESS than what you have now.  And if you attempt to change plans mid-way through your annual subscription, you will incur a 50% early cancellation fee.  There is nothing to be gained from doing this.  

Photography Plan includes the very latest versions of these products & services:
-- Photoshop CC and Photoshop on iPad
-- Lightroom CC on desktop, mobile and the web
-- Lightroom Classic
-- Portfolio website + hosting
-- Spark with premium features
-- Bridge
-- 20 GB cloud storage (upgradable to 1 TB).
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Despite what you may think, Creative Cloud storage is not a replacement for hard disk space.  Always maintain file backups on HDs, externals and dedicated cloud backup services like DropBox or Backblaze just in case the unthinkable happens.  Otherwise, you risk losing all your work which is no fun.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines