• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

changing plan

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey i want to change my student photography plan into the 100gb one. But if i look at the options i could change my plan to it does not say the full student plan with a 100gb. Is there a way i could fix this anyway?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maxonink, good evening.
There is no 100GB plan in Photography Plan. Therefore, it is not displayed on the plan.
A plan with more clouds in the Photography plan will be a 1TB (1024GB) plan. There is no setting in the student plan, so contact Customer Support for changes.
If 100GB is enough, the price is the same for All Apps for students, so there is a way to consider that.

Adobe Help Center

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To piggyback on what was already said... is your "student photography plan" your own or is it one that is given to you through your university? If it's your personally paid for plan, then you'll need to get in touch with Adobe Customer Care to discuss what your options are 🙂 

If this is a plan supplied through your school, you'll actually need to get in touch with your school IT folks... but, I doubt they will want to grant additional space since there is a cost involved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Students & Teacher's Photography Plan is a individual subscription. There should be no Photography Plan in the license given by the organization.
(If such a thing is done, the individual subscription is strictly personal, and it violates the license agreement that it can not be transferred or shared)

Creative Cloudのプランとメンバーシップ

Adobe General Terms of Use

5. Use conditions above. Please refer to.
Individual subscriptions are self-administrators, so IT administrators cannot touch them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines