• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing subscription

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after many years I had to change my subscription. By mistake I downloaded the trial version of photoshop. Since it expired I have not been able to install the version I paid for. Any advice to resolve my situation? Thank you

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after many years I had to change my subscription

Do you mean you cancelled your Cloud subscription and now you want to reinstall your paid-for Creative Suite version?

not been able to install the version I paid for.

Which exact version do you own? Which operating system are you now running?

Windows should be OK but Creative Site versions cannot be installed on modern Macs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's right. I tried to uninstall the photoshop trial version but I can't download the one I paid for. my operating system is windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trial and paid versions are the same. You only need to sign-in to your Adobe account. 

If you have, however, Photop CS6 as a perpetual license and you downloaded and activated a trial, that trial will take over, as CS6 was also part of the early CC subscription model. If so, please update this thread. 

You may also see if this link helps solving the issuem https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/activation-deactivation-help.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abambo,
i visited the link you sent me i downloaded photoshop again but it keeps
appearing: trial version expired...

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abambo,

i visited the link you sent me i downloaded photoshop again but it keeps appearing: trial version expired

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have not told us, and it's important:  WHAT is the version you paid for, the one with the problems? Which app, which version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines