• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Charged after cancellation

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled the free trial and saw that I've been charged for the month, even though the cancellation was successful. I can't access customer support because I have the adobe subscription through FCCC for school and when I try to go through the admin console to figure this out it says I don't have access to that either.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Hi there, 

I have reviewed your account and found that you had a Creative Cloud all apps Individual subscription and a Creative Cloud Enterprise license throug your school.

I can see you have cancelled the individual license however, there was a charge initiated on the account just before that and was deducted. 

Our support teams on chat can help you with this issue, please click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page to start a chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

I

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I have reviewed your account and found that you had a Creative Cloud all apps Individual subscription and a Creative Cloud Enterprise license throug your school.

I can see you have cancelled the individual license however, there was a charge initiated on the account just before that and was deducted. 

Our support teams on chat can help you with this issue, please click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page to start a chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

I am moving this thread to the more appropriate community 'Account, Payment & Plan'

Hope this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled my subscription and you took the next months payment 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

contact adobe support. there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines