• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Charged for free two months

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscibed to the two free months offer for adobe animate. When I signed up they said the trial was two months, and that 7 days before it expired it would notify me so I could cancel.

When I check my email I see that they notified me, but changed the details of the agreement. This time it says *two weeks* instead of two months.

When I try to cancel it says they want to charge me a "$41.98 cancellation fee", but also offers me the same "two free months" if I don't cancel that it offered me the first time.

What do I do? How do I cancel without getting charged? If I select "Get your next two months free," can I cancel before it charges me again?

adobe 2.PNGadobe 1.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that 2 month offer is not free.  it's a 12 month subscription for $21/month with the first 2 months free.

ie, if that's the same offer you signed up for previously, you agreed to pay $210 for that "deal".

anyway, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

<moved from animate>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines