• 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Charged for service I haven’t used

Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just realised that I have been charged 19.99 for illustrator since January 2021, I have never used the package and have never been contacted to say my package is renewing or any trial is ending  and I have tried to cancel only to be told

i have to pay a cancellation fee. I have tried ways to contact and it is impossible to find contact details, how do I get a refund please? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Deleted User,

You had to explicitly cancel the trial within a period of 14 days to not get charged or get refunded if the charge is made. The trial automatically converts into a paid subscription(this is mentioned on the signup page, probably you missed reading it) and beyond the free cancellation period a cancellation fee is charge.

So now the recourse is that you contact support and let them know the situation hopefully if the deem your case just right they might revert the cancellation fees.

To contact support follow the instructions given below
1. Go to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
2. Wait a bit on the page that opens up, it should automatically open a chat popup. If that does not happen then look for a call out/chat icon at the bottom right, click over it and the chat popup should open
3. In order to talk to a human type "AGENT" in the chat box
4. If you are not able to get to the chat window, then disable your adblockers, firewall, enable cookies/scripts on your browser. If it still fails then change your browser/machine/network.

P.S. Be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forums. no one here can get you a refund.

if you're contacted via email, it's probably a scammer.  beware.

if you're already contacted adobe support, contacting them again per @Manan Joshi is unlikely to help, but you can try again.  adobe support is the only way to get a refund and if they've already made a decision on your situation, you're less likely to prevail with repeated contacts giving the same information.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines