• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Charged for wrong plan

Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I whanted to switch my plan from "Photography 1TB" to "Lightroom 40GB", after accepting payment od ~5 euro for "Lightroom 40GB", I got charged for "Lightroom 1TB" and this plan has been enabled. No I don't even have option to select "Lightroom 40GB" after this procedure.

I already trying swtiching to completly different plan, an still nothing. This is riddiculous that I can't contact Adobe with such issues, and if this will not be resolved by switching me to "Lightroom 40GB" that I've selected, I'm done with Adobe and I'm canceling my plans. This is not the first time I'm frustaded by horrible plan/payment situation and I'm left with no ability to talk to Adobe support privatelly!!! This is NOT A PUBLIC MATTER.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble but unfortunately you will not find the help you need at these forums. These are peer to peer forums and no one here has access to your account information. You will have to contact Support for the resolution of your issue. Click on the following link
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Make sure you are logged into your AdobeID, your browser has cookies enabled and no script blocker is enabled. Click on the chat icon on the bottom right.
Also be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried that link already. There is no "chat icon" anywhere on this page, no matter what browser I use and yeah, I'm logged in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't you talk to Adobe? And how did you ever switch plans without talking to them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my account page, ther is "change plan" button. I've now found the "chat icon" and I got conneted with support rep, but this works only on Windows/Firefox for me. MacOS/Safari or macOS/firefox doesn't work, the icon doesn't show. macOS/Safari has no plugins, not custom settings, vanilla browser experience. Firefoxes I have synchronized on both plaforms, so they have the same exact plugins/config.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a MAC and i can see the chat icon both on Safari as well as Chrome

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines