• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud Storage

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a teacher using Adobe Cloud and Premier Rush under an enterprise licence that we have across the Trust of schools.

1. Despite deleting files from Premier Rush it still says that Cloud Storage is full.

2. I've spoke to our Admin and they don't think I can upgrade my storage as an individual user to resolve this issue.

Any suggestion on how to resolve this issue so I can continue to use Premier Rush.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mr David Andrews, Hello.
After deleting the file, it is necessary to erase the deleted data as described in the following document.
(It's like a trash on Windows or mac)

Delete files permanently from cloud storage

Also, as you may recognize, personal and enterprise accounts have the same email address at first glance, but they are handled with different IDs.

image.png

There is also a way to upgrade the cloud storage by contracting Rush by yourself, but it is not recommended because it requires login and logout when using other applications, and it involves personal expenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines