• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cloud storage

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm subscribed to a tariff plan for photographers with 20 GB and to Lightroom Mobile with 100 GB. Why do I have only 2 GB in cloud storage?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

However please be informed this is a User forum and we do not have access to check your account details. 

Please contact Adobe Support Team by clicking on : https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html for chat support or phone support :  https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Hope this helps. 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I see you have above-mentioned subscriptions under the same ID that you are using with these forums. 

Please make sure you are signed in with the correct email address. Let us know if you are getting the trial error. 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I definitely logged in with the correct email address. When I clicked on the cloud icon in Lightroom, it indicated that I was using 4 GB out of 120 GB, but in the Creative Cloud it indicated that I was using 4 GB out of 2 GB. I couldn't upload Photoshop cloud documents due to an overflowing storage, but I could upload photos from Lightroom. Then I signed up for a 1 TB storage plan and the cloud documents started working. Now I have canceled my subscription to a plan with 1 TB, since I do not need such a storage volume yet and now I see 20 GB available in Creative Cloud. For some reason, it's not 120?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines