• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

code discount for students

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello I'm student of architecture and i need to buy alot of apps from adobe and it's vey expensive to me because I'm student, i ask to help me i a discount account or coupon for these apps if its possible.

thenk you alot 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe makes the Substance 3D Collection available to students and faculty for free:

You might want to check with your school first. Some schools arrange special discounts for Adobe Creative Cloud software. Otherwise, you can get an educational discount:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for writing to us. Happy to help!

Please refer to the article below for Plans and pricing:

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Since, this is a community forum and we would request you to contact our Customer Support team and you will get all the help you require in order to resolve the issue.

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

If you are not able to get to the chat window, then disable your adblockers, firewall, enable cookies/scripts on your browser. If it still fails then change your browser/machine/network.

Regards,

Rashmi Swain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Students need to prove that they are students, and they get a very good price for the first year and 50% off for the following years on Adobe Creative Cloud (all creative cloud apps). As @Myra Ferguson said, you can get Substance for free (non-commercial student use). So this is all you need. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines