• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Communication from Adobe after Online Chat [Branched from Re: Non genuine redemption code]

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also had one on 8th and i have spent several hours using the online chat thing accessed via my account not any links sent in email, I have become very wound up as Adobe made an appointment to call me back on 9th but failed to deliver. I did eventually get through a line manager using the chat and he told me to give him 1-2 days which ended today, i have now been told im not alone with this issue and need to give them another 1-2 days. one thing i have picked up on is it seems they are all related to a possible purchase that included 2 months extension to adobe plans which is now threatening any annual plans added before hand. 

Freedom to speak is not permitted on Adobe forum. So I won't be using it much anymore.
TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe response.

Thank you for contacting Adobe.

We have investigated with your issue regarding the redemption code use in your account, the subscription will not cancel which was purchased from the Amazon, you can continue using the subscription without any interruption please ignore the email that you have received earlier.

The reason you were getting the notifications an email for cancel and fraud prevention is for the redemption code which you might have redeemed in your account which was invalid or purchased from unauthorized reseller/third party.

Please in future if you want to purchase any Adobe software, please refer to the Adobe official site Adobe.com or connect with our authorized partners for better experience:

https://adobedealreg.secure.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

https://helpx.adobe.com/genuine/faq.html

Thanks for working with us, 

Adobe Customer Care  

Freedom to speak is not permitted on Adobe forum. So I won't be using it much anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will fill you all in with details i left out while this case was ongoing.
I normally buy my photography package via prepay from Amazon UK directly not a seller using the platform, I had purchased another year at the end of August as i knew it was due to run out soon (i messed this up as it was next year) but all was OK, I also ordered a new Logitech MX Keys Keyboard & MX Anywhere 3 mouse via Amazon UK and part of the promotional deal was either 1 month of all adobe products or 2 months of photography plan for free, I went with the 2 month extension on my photography plan, so i supplied a copy of my invoice to Logitech and they issued the redemption code to do this and all was OK until last week when adobe flagged up the use of a fraudulent code but didn't say which. 
I was constantly asked via webchat for a copy of my invoice for the redemption code used but they wouldn't say which code they wanted it for as i didn't get one the promotional redemption code, I eventually got through a line manager who told me the code and then worked out it wasn't any of the prepay codes leaving the so called fraudulent code coming from Logitech, So i explained to them the promotion and provided a copy of the keyboard and mouse invoice along with a link to the offer. if this hadn't been resolved in my favor i was told i would have lost all my active codes and was just short of 2 years worth approx £220. 
I have also contacted both Logitech & Amazon UK about this but i havent had any response from them yet.       

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a screenshot of the my Support history after making contact via webchat (some numbers blanked out)

Screenshot 2021-12-13 235343.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-12-14 191312.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stick at them and get all the info you can to support your case.
It seems to me that Adobe as messed up big time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Between February and April 2021, I bought several pre-paid redemption codes for the Photography Plan from a company called Gamivo. About 2 weeks ago, I received an email from Adobe saying one or more of these were obtained fraudulently and therefore invalid. They want to cancel my account now. I had pre-paid subscription valid until February 2025, including a redemption code that was bought about 3 weeks ago from Amazon.co.uk (not a 3rd party). They are saying my Amazon redemption will also get cancelled as their system cannot remove a single redemption code. The complete account will need to be cancelled. They admitted that until recently they did not have a mechanism to identity these fraudulent codes. They are offering me 3-months of ‘free’ plan as compensation, but I will be losing so much money.

Any ideas what my options are ?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@LKL265,

Next time buy DIRECT from Adobe, not a middle man.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@LKL265 wrote:

I bought several pre-paid redemption codes for the Photography Plan from a company called Gamivo....Any ideas what my options are ?

Hi 

You can report the sale of non-genuine software to Adobe here:

https://www.adobe.com/trust/fraud-prevention.html

If you are in the U.S., see this page from the Federal Trade Commission on "What to do if you were scammed":

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/what-do-if-you-were-scammed

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines