• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Complaint of Payment mode.

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am Himanshu Joshi from Pune, Maharashtra, India. . I am a commercial photographer working as a freelance I want to purchase your Photography plan with a student discount. I was not able to process the payment because that was showing me that your card details are not valid. I also had a conversation with your website assistance through massaging, they have told me that there is no debit card service available in India and I don't carry a credit card. but it is clearly stated on the payment link of your website that you have an option for credit/Debit Card for payment. My brother got his subscription with a debit card facility last month. This is a major issue I am facing for 2 years. I was trying to purchase your product for 2 years. I want to buy a licensed product because I am in this business for 3 years. I have tried to connect with you several times via E-mail and with the customer care toll-free number (1800 102 5567), but I couldn't get any help from your side. If I couldn't get any assistance on my issue from your side, will file a case against you in consumer court. I hope I will get assistance from your side as soon as possible.

Regards,

Himanshu Joshi

Pune, Maharashtra, India.

<Removed by Moderator>

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.  you'll need to go through official adobe support (which i see you've tried).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Himanshu, I am sorry for any confusion but Debit cards are only currently supported in the United States.

Please contact your financial institution to verify the debit card is able to be used for Visa or MasterCard transactions.

Finally, please be aware you are posting in a public discussion forum. I have edited your post which included a screenshot of your credit card details. Please be more cautious in the future, this forum is accessible to anyone with Internet access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. There is no student discount for the already deeply discounted Photography Plan bundle. To qualify for a 60% student discount (for the first year only), you must purchase the all Apps plan and meet student eligibility requirements.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

2. Debit card & PayPal acceptance varies by your region's local and international banking regulations. The last time I checked, you needed a special number from your bank to use debit cards for monthly payments. Perhaps your brother did that when he ordered.  Or maybe it's different if you prepay for 1 year.

3. You'll need to discuss your payment options with an Adobe Sales rep. You may phone M-F during normal business hours. Nobody in this user-to-user forum can help you with purchases. 
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe support do not offer email support. Given that it is hard to understand how you have been sending them emails for 2 years. Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @Deleted User, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines