• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Complaint

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All i want to do is make an offical complaint about the fact that i have tried to cancel my subscription multiple times over the past 3 years because i do not use the services anymore and I no longer wish to be charged for them! Every attyempt i have made i have been unable to talk to a human, or when i do i get put on hold or hung up on or they just can't even help me resolve the orignal issue! I have just been given 3 months free when i do not even want that! i didn't even ask for it! And the lady couldn't expalin to me why i have to pay £78+ to cancel i service i do not even use! And then she just did that as if that resolves the issue, which is does not! And of course there is no way for me to make an offical complaint so i am having to write all of this here! 

Enjoy the read and hope you people learn better. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Hi @Tegan23187532ff9j,

You will have to contact support and talk to them. The cancellation fees is levied becuase you might have opted for annual plan which is priced lower in expectation of an annual commitment, breaching the contract incurs this penalty. However, do let your concern known to the support team and ask to talkwith a supervisor untill you get someone who understands your issue.

To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Tegan23187532ff9j,

You will have to contact support and talk to them. The cancellation fees is levied becuase you might have opted for annual plan which is priced lower in expectation of an annual commitment, breaching the contract incurs this penalty. However, do let your concern known to the support team and ask to talkwith a supervisor untill you get someone who understands your issue.

To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines