Contact Adobe

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How [edited by moderator] do I open a chat with someone from support? All the links always lead to the same main page and I cannot find a button to open a chat or a ticket.

Even the "Real help from real people" -> "Start now" button with a headset leads to the same pointless page. I want to contact someone. HOW?

defaultjv6l25brjjdw_0-1656669563343.png

Where do I go from here???

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly that link does not automatically open a chat window. I disabled my adblock and even tried 2 other browsers: Microsoft Edge, which I have never used and have 0 add-ons installed on, and Google Chrome. Neither of the browsers opened a chat window. 
Guess I'll have to use the phone. Unfortunate.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 11 + Microsoft Edge

When I click that link a Virtual Assistant popup opens on the screen

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @kaazma,

Try the following methods to contact support

Be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you a current Creative Cloud member with a PAID subscription?

Adobe can't help users on Trial plans.  And they don't support discontinued Creative Suite products anymore.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am a Creative Cloud member with a PAID subscription. I'm a student so I'm trying to lower the cost of the PAID subscription as I was told to do in an E-Mail. Now it seems to be impossible to reach anyone that can help me in lowering this PAID subscription.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did not get it to work with 3 different browsers and 2 PC's, however I can open the chat on my phone. I'll use it on monday.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines