• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not cancel plan but now I am getting charged

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the 3 plans which had a free trial at some point this year, and I successfully cancelled the first two. After using the last plan, which was the creative cloud all apps plan, for a project, I was trying to cancel the plan but the option wasn't available and I couldn't find it anywhere on the site, and soon after when I was browsing the plans, it showed no plans available, and I checked my billing history and I was charged £0.00, for all 3 plans. I could still see photoshop as part of my apps, which also occurred after I cancelled the other plans but I couldn't open it, and I assumed I had cancelled it. But it has been 2 months and I have received a bill for the past 2 months and now that I go on my account, and try to cancel the plan, I see there is an early cancellation fee, for almost £300. I was very new to the community and had no idea that there are forums and how to ask questions but now I have done more research I see others have had similar issues. Is there any way someone can help me get a refund as this was clearly an issue in your part when your site wasn't giving me the option to cancel my plan. The last time I had saved a photoshop piece was during the free trial, and I made sure I saved all my pieces as a jpeg so I can open them once my trial had ended, and since, I hadn't touched photoshop or any of the other apps in the plan, let alone use it create a piece. So, please, if anything is possible, as all of this could have been avoided if there was a cancel option, and though there is an error in my part, I was very new to the community and had no idea it was possible that I could ask questions here, and had assumed that the company was professional enough to have the plan cancelled in some way, considering there was no cancel option. I had tried to contact adobe by searching for an email but I didn't find any, and now I have to come to find out that there is no direct option of reaching out to adobe as there is no email. Overall, I would wish that someone help me out regarding this, as this wasn't my fault, and I have read other threads where people experience similar problems.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble but unfortunately you will not find the help you need at these forums. These are peer to peer forums and no one here has access to your account information and hence can't help. You will have to contact Customer Care for the resolution of your issue. Click on the following link
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Make sure you are logged into your AdobeID, cookies are enabled on your browser. Click on the chat icon on the bottom right.
Also be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using Chrome, Im signed in and I allowed cookies, still there is no chat option. So please, how can I contact you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the chat icon not appear for you?

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

adobe chat icon.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oliver5E91_0-1611529528714.png

nope...is it because Im not from the US maybe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try changing the browser. You can even try with a different device/network. The location should not be an issue. I can access the option just fine from India

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried both Firefox and Safari and neither works...doesnt work on my phone either 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also search this page for a regionally-appropriate phone number for customer support:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks, I might have to do that since I cant get anybody online, though Im worried I wont be able to reach anybody via phone call, but will try at least..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you follow these steps while canceling the plans:

To cancel your membership after the first month, follow the steps below.
  1. Sign in to Creative Cloud. Click My Account.
  2. Click Cancel This Plan.
  3. Enter your account password once again in the text box. Select an appropriate reason for canceling your plan, and then click Cancel My Plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines