Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Express Classroom Accounts - Not Working

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

We've used adobe spark classroom accounts, but when they switched to creative cloud, teachers are unable to access their classroom accounts and manage their classes.  

When I select Classroom Account from the profile at sign-in, it tells me I'm signed in with my email address and that I need to sign in with the same email address.  Traditionally, it would've passed us through to our accounts to manage our classrooms. 

Any suggestions? 

Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 2.06.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 2.03.42 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does your school have an education license?  if so,their it dept. should be managing the accounts.  otherwise, explain what type of account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we do have an education license.  Unfortunately, it's been very tough to find the right person to contact at adobe.  Yesterday, I was passed around to four different departments.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you contact the school IT department?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

your it dept should have a contact at adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines