• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud has changed the price

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a student plan (still going). As it was advertised the first year the price increased. No problem.

Now i got an e-mail in which suppousedly, the plan hasn't changed, BUT the price is 5 euros LESS.

What happened? I can't find the explanation anywhere and there is no e-mail contact address for me to ask.

Did they include less stuff? What brougth this on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if it's cc all apps and the cloud storage is the same, nothing changed in the benefits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was included should not have changed. You can check CC sudent plan deails below - you will probably be redirected to your location specific page.
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/buy/students.html

If you are concernd about your plan details and charges,  you can talk to an Adobe agent through the live chat.

* Go to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
If you don't see the chat in the bottom right, it may be that your browser is bocking it so try another browser.
* In the chat area (bottom right), type AGENT.
* Wait patiently for a real person to start talking and then you ask your questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

p.s. you won't be able to contact support IF you have a plan administered by your school.  but, in that case, you can contact your school's plan admin and maybe get some relevant info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines