• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud keeps on trying to log in but fails

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last weekend I installed Creative Cloud, everything worked and I used Illustrator for a few hours. 

Today it asked for the verification codes, which i inserted but since than i couldnt log in anymore. So i uninstalled creative cloud, tried a lot but still, i cannot log in anymore. It keeps on trying to log in, than a pop-up shows up that i'm logged in and than the spinning wheel goes on and on, showing popups non stoppable. What can i do to fix this? Adobe support tried for 2 hours to fix it from remote and now i was told that i needed to go back to Macos Catalina, Big sur might be the problem. Though that isnt the problem i think, because i updated since i have these problems with logging in, so the update cannot be the big issue.

Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Malou, if this is a new installation, then configuration changes may need to be made for Creative Cloud applications to function successfully.  Please try implementing the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html; if these steps fail, then you can use the process in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update your recent support case.

I would also recommend reviewing the settings for any installed security or disk optimization software. Repeated sign-outs usually mean that the locally stored digital certificates are being damaged or invalidated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i dont delete ' adobe user info' and ' adobe user os info'. in my keychain access i get this message constantly: IMG_20210302_234623.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't read that message, but try creating a new Administrator account to see if you encounter the same error within Keychain, Malou.  Info on how to create a new account can be found at https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/set-up-other-users-on-your-mac-mtusr001/10.15/mac/10.15.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines