• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud licensing question

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the scenario: I have purchased licenses for the Photography package as well as Acrobat DC Pro. There are three computers involved - call them A, B, and C. Both products were purchased using the same Adobe account (perhaps my fundamental mistake).

I want to be able to use Acrobat DC Pro on computers A & B (not simultaneously) and the Photography package on computers B & C (again, not simultaneously). The problem is that the licensing manager will only permit two of the computers at a time to have Creative Cloud 'enabled' - so I'm constantly having to disable/enable one or another of the computers to keep it happy as I move around. It's really annoying.

I see there is a license transfer capability. Should I use that to transfer the license for one of the products to a different Adobe account that I would create? Alternatively, I suppose I could just stop the monthly payment for one of the products and then purchase it again using a newly created account.

Either of those solutions would require the licensing manager to be OK with having two different products licensed using two different accounts on the same computer (B in the scenario outlined above). Will that work?

Advice? Thanks in advance for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just sign in on the computer you are using and then sign out when done.

Do this each time you use a CC app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe I can sign in on a computer unless CC is enabled on the computer. It's the whole process of having to enable/disable and then sign in/out that I'm trying to avoid. It's a real hassle. I'd like Acrobat DC Pro to work on two of the computers (A & B in the scenario outlined) without having to go through all of the signing in/out rigamarole. Ditto the Photography package on the other two machines (B & C).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may want to see what Adobe Customer Service can do for you (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines