• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud not working

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought the student pack($20 a month) and I was able to download all the apps. I used it for a day than all of a suddent Im signed out. I signed in and it says I did not have the plan or any plan. I also didnt have access to any of the apps I downloaded. 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YoungRanger002, what type of Creative Cloud membership did you purchase?  I can confirm that the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum does not have a Creative Cloud plan associated with it.  If you purchased a Creative Cloud for Education plan, then please contact your local Creative Cloud admin to determine what e-mail address to use and how to install the applications included with your purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a different email for the adobe account. How would I contact my local adobe administe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Log-in to your Adobe account below with your paid plan ID (e-mail) and password.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines