Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Creative cloud sign me out

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with creative cloud. It keeps singing out every 5 to 10 minutes. This started 3 months ago. I have contacted with support team multiple times, more than 6 people have connected to my pc for more than 3 hours each performing troubleshooting. The problem still occurs. I am angry and tired. I running late to finish my projects because I have to constantly wait to sign in in order to use my fonts, and there are times that stuks so bad that I have to restart my pc. 

In all of this, I have to deal with the support team which, with an open case, every time an agent asks me what's the problem, so I have to explain again and again and then they say that they have to see it with their own eyes in order to fix it. 

Please tell me that someone has a permanent solution to this.

Thank you

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!!! I am going to check it out!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the problem is not Creative Cloud.  But for some reason your system does not remember you are logged-in.

• Did you try creating a new computer user profile with administrative permissions?
  • Have you tried booting up in Safe Mode?
  • Do you have another computer you can use?

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have tried the profile with administrative permission. I have tried a lot of things and I have excluded the option that it is something that my computer causes. I received an email from Adobe saying that maybe is a location problem (I am in Greece).

Thank you very much for the answer !!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines