• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud subscription is not working (paid for but says i do not have access)

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have been using Adobe Creative Cloud for a long time. In my subscription, I am granted access to Premier, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Lightroom, etc. However, I am only able to use lightroom like I normally do. All of the other apps, that I use regularly, are now asking me to start a free trial and when I choose not to start one, the app just quits /closes itself entirely. However, I should have access to all of them. Also, there is no issue with payment, as the automated payment happened just two days ago (September 16th). 

Can you tell me why I am no longer able to open the other apps and how to fix this problem?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines