• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud very expensive? Are there options?

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody, I don't know where put this question so I'll write here:

I'm buying an subscription with all apps. but I'm using only Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Adobe XD and some times also Illustrator., If I pay for only this apps, the cost is abnorme. But to pay 61,00€ to have all apps and to use only 3/4 apps isn't convenience. Are there some discount? If Yes how can I get it? If not, is there the possibility to have a price in base to the apps that you use or interest? for example if you want all apps, by 61,00 €. If you want only some app, like photoshop, illustrator, adobe xd, pay something like 12,00 € and inf you want add a new app you add 3/4€ to your subscription. If you want 15 apps you'll pay 45,00 € and so on.

It is incredible that in 2022 I've to pay for something of digital that I don't use and I dont care only becase adobe wants to steal my money!!!!!!

Please, can you give us a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only options are subscription to individual apps or all apps. If you subscribe to individual apps then afer a couple of apps the price total does not justify the subscription individually and there comes in the all apps plan which gives you all the apps so you use what you absolutlely need and then you have some extras that you can use if you want. You can do the calculations to see if the individual plans makes sense for your use case.

https://www.adobe.com/fr/creativecloud/plans.html

For more details you can also contact support. To contact support follow the instructions given below
1. Go to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
2. Wait a bit on the page that opens up, it should automatically open a chat popup. If that does not happen then look for a call out/chat icon at the bottom right, click over it and the chat popup should open
3. In order to talk to a human type "AGENT" in the chat box
4. If you are not able to get to the chat window, then disable your adblockers, firewall, enable cookies/scripts on your browser. If it still fails then change your browser/machine/network.

P.S. Be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the normal price, for normal use. Most users of Creative Cloud only use 3-4 apps. The bundle includes all apps so it is simpler for Adobe. Think of it like a buffet lunch. You do not get a discount if you ignore most of the dishes. You are not losing out or wasting money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, you can license single apps, for $20 each per month (or $30 without a cancellation fee).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also: " If you want 15 apps you'll pay 45,00 € and so on." -- but surely Adobe will make less profit that way. I don't see them accepting this proposal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines