• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Credited 30days free but still got charged anyway.

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I got credited 30 free days of service on my "creative cloud all apps 100GB" on the 31st of jan. this is the only subscription I have with adobe. 7 days later they tried to charge me anyway (i have no money in that account), and now today(12th of feb) they have tried charging me again and put that account into the nagatives. 

I contacted support about my problem and they kept saying that "refunds only apply within the 14 days of the initial purchase". I kept reiterating that their was a mistake and that it wasnt a normal refund and kept getting the same answer which is very frustrating. how else can i appraoach this, i dont know what to do. do i just dispute the payment with my bank?

Sidenote. I've had a decent amount of issues with adobe and its really frustrating having to keep dealing with it. I also think yearly subscriptions, payed monthly with high cancelation fees is really un consumer friendly and just annoying. personally its hard to predict my financials sometimes and being forced to pay monthly or pay more to cancel is terrible.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have any documentation of the 30 days credit that you can present to adobe support?  (and check that credit carefully to see if it applies to the end of a one year subscription.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have an email proving the credit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

present that to adobe support when discussing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SpectreVFX, we have been trying to contact you. Please call us at the phone number shared with you in the e-mail about your support case or use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update your active support case ADB-28062861-G9X3. The case will automatically close soon, so please reach out to us soon to continue your discussion for a refund or credit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you have an annual plan, where you promised to pay each month a certain amount, the early cancellation fee is half of the remaining dues. If you want to be able to cancel anytime without a fee, you need to take a monthly plan. That is pricier, but if you want to cancel soon, that will be the more economical plan. 

As an alternative to paying on the month, you can also pay for a year. That's the most economical plan, and it can be cancelled anytime without a fee but also without a refund. 

As Adobe support is concerned, I think that they are quite understanding users situations and problems and are trying to find a solution. I do not know what other issues you have, but most of the time, I suppose, Customer care does a good job. As for the unhappy here, you need to take into account, that those who get satisfaction, don't post a rant here, so that gives a false impression. 

If your problems with Adobe are of technical nature with a program, it very often helps to post here in the correct forum. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines