• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer Service refuses to actually assist

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I told this person I was going to start recording the call, because they were so unhelpful. This is typical.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We aren't the complaint department. But if you want to describe your problem, the Adobe users here might be able to help. But I doubt anyone will listen to your recording. If it contains ANY personal info (your name, Adobe ID, credit card) you need to make sure it is deleted right away though !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[Moderator moved from Using the Community forums to Account, Payment & Plan.]

There should be a written copy of your case # in your account's Support History panel.  If your case is still open, feel free to update it with relevant information.

https://account.adobe.com/support#

It goes without saying, that fellow product users can't help with account or billing matters.  Only Adobe can assist you with that.  But we are happy to assist you with any product questions that you may have.

How to use the Support Community.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/community-tips.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines