Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Didn´t get a plan, but I got the charge on my account. :/

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
Today, friday 30, I finally made up my mind to buy a plan (Lightroom + Photoshop), thing is that when I pressed the payment button the page displayed a warning saying that there was an error on my bank account information and that the transaction could not be completed. Thing is that almost immediately an e-mail from my bank arrived stating the charge has been done. The horror, because the charge is made but, the support person on the little window on the site, told me that there isn´t any purchase associated with my account. His (or her, I don´t know), recommendation was to wait until next monday to get in touch with the support department. So, I guess is one of those things that still does not work very well on online transactions, I mean, there is always the possibility that something wrong happens. So, does anyone have had a similar experience and how did you solve it?  😕

Any help is useful. Thanks

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

1. maybe your transaction is being processed and will go through:  start using lr and ps now (you have a 1 week trail so no matter whether it goes through or not you can start using).

2. maybe your transaction has already gone through and your subscription has already started: check your account to verify, https://accounts.adobe.com and start using lr and ps

3.  maybe your transaction has been rejected and no longer being processed.  confirm with your bank that the charge currently listed ha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. maybe your transaction is being processed and will go through:  start using lr and ps now (you have a 1 week trail so no matter whether it goes through or not you can start using).

2. maybe your transaction has already gone through and your subscription has already started: check your account to verify, https://accounts.adobe.com and start using lr and ps

3.  maybe your transaction has been rejected and no longer being processed.  confirm with your bank that the charge currently listed has not been paid and will not be paid before retrying to subscribe.

bottomline:  use the link in pt 2 to see the status of your subscription according to adobe.  and check with your bank to see the status of your payment per your bank.  if there's a disagreement between the two, eg, you've paid and have no subscription, contact adobe:

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks fot the hints. I´ll try and wait.

Thanks for the "patience" advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It turns out that yes, there was a charge done, and afterwards there was a refund. So no damage was done. Now I just have to figure out why cannot pay with my card or find some other way to do it.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

repost in a day or two if you still need help or to let us know problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the payment method address the same as the location, Region, setting is on your Adobe ID account?

What type of payment are you trying to use, CC, PayPal? AFAIK Adobe does not accept Debit cards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All those account/payment details are important.

Adobe does accept debit cards, though this may vary by country:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-buy-adobe-photoshop-with-a-debit-card/m-p...

It does sometimes take 1-2 days for Adobe to successfully process a new subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines