• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Didn't purchase but being charged, where do I file complaint?

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following my request that Acrobat Pro DC free trial be cancelled, on May 5, 2020 they confirmed that free trial was not active, see below: "You are now connected to Gaurav, who is reviewing your account. If you need to share sensitive information, such as credit card number, please wait for your agent to give you steps to share it securely. Gaurav https://ui.messaging.adobe.com/2.16.3/assets/defaultAgentAvatar.svgyIHello, I'll be happy to assist you.dlplanning@rogers.com in this email no trial is active. 12:34 AM" Also my account identifies "case ADB-12865304-H7B7" as resolved on May 3, 2020" and there is no active plan listed in my account. Why then are they consistently charging my credit card every month since May 2020 an amount of USD 16.94 ? I'm requesting a full refund of $182.09 US (representing (9 mo, May to Dec. 20 and Jan. 2021 at $16.94 plus the interest VISA charged at 24.99%.) All my emails have been returned as undeliverable, getting to the chat unsuccessful. Any suggestions on how to get this claim to Adobe?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum. We aren't Adobe employees here.

Please go to Adobe Customer Service and ask for a supervisor:

Adobe Customer Service:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede...Chat and Agent Larger.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's possible you have a 2nd subscription.  Or your credit card was compromised without your knowledge.  Notify your bank immediately.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines