• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different plans united to a complete Creative Cloud plan

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I subscribed to yearly plans (monthly payment) for inDesign, Illustrator, and Premier Pro. Today I changed my inDesign yearly plan to complete Creative Cloud yearly plan. The notice said that the residue of my payment for this month will be refunded, which is good. But it seems the yearly plans of illustrator and Premier Pro still continue and will charge me if I discontinue, which is around USD 90 (JPY 9000) each. I wonder if theses plans would be wrapped up to the complete Creative Cloud plan automaticaly. Should I change Illustrator and Premier Pro to complete Creative Cloud plan too, and they will be united for one compkete plan?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @晶6C15,

The best option for you would be to contact support and get this resolved. To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I see you have active subscriptions under the same Adobe ID as with forums. You were able to switch to Creative Cloud all apps plan, however, the Illustrator and Premiere pro are still active. Since you alsready have one Creative Cloud all apps plan, please go ahead and cancel all other plans. 

You will not have to change the plans to Creative cloud all apps plan, you can just cancel them. Please get in touch with support in case of any issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

Thanks 

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@KanikaS By doing so you do not trigger the early termination fee?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines