Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Differing Cancelation Information

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Support Community,

I don't have a question per se, but wanted to point out a discrepancy between the information I was sent via email, the information on the Adobe website, and the information given by customer support.

I signed up for a free trial and my confirmation email said "Cancel your annual subscription before Sep 30 to get a full refund and avoid a fee."

However, this is not true, as I have requested cancelation from customer support within that window of time and have been told that a termination fee will be charged.

I noticed that on their website (this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html#cancel) they say that a cancelation fee "may apply" after 14 days. This doesn't agree with the email I was sent (saying full refund), but it also doesn't say customers will definitely be charged, just "may" be charged.

I wanted to point out the conflicting and confusing information about the ability to cancel with a full refund.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Conflict or not there is nothing any of us users can do for you. You need to contact Adobe support directly.

This forum system is not a direct link to Adobe support.
We are just users like you and can't help with account questions.
You need to contact Adobe directly through the Chat system at the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Select the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.
Type in AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rath

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's nothing in your email that indicates a conflict.  the sept 30 date isn't enough info because you don't specify the date of your order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Conflict or not there is nothing any of us users can do for you. You need to contact Adobe support directly.

This forum system is not a direct link to Adobe support.
We are just users like you and can't help with account questions.
You need to contact Adobe directly through the Chat system at the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Select the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.
Type in AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI System.

Best of Luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines