• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disappointed you made a offer and then refused to honor it

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have tried for over a month to talk to someone who will listen to my case with an open mind. But, cut get past you foreign customer service who doesn’t understand or doesn’t want to listen I have asked on several occasions to have someone from management to contact me but all I get is stonewalled.  I am forwarding my case to see if you can get me past the wall before I contact s paper or my senator.  Your company advertised something and then refused to hone it. I will gladly explain it to someone here in the US.

Your Adobe Case ADB-18835740-N2T8

Dear David,

This is to inform you that the plan of Creative cloud all apps with 1 TB storage is not available in USD 29.99 + taxes/month. The screen shot which you have shared refers to Creative cloud all apps with 100 GB of cloud storage in USD 29.99 + taxes/month.
We would be happy to offer you Creative cloud all apps with 100 GB storage in USD 29.99 + taxes/month & we can offer you 90 free days additionally on your new subscription. It will mean, Adobe will not charge your card for 90 days and you will be able to use the services.
Apart from this, if you need additional storage of 1 TB then you may purchase it separately in USD 9.99 + taxes/month.
Link for 1 TB Storage plan : www.adobe.com/go/upgrade_storage 
Link for our plans and prices :

Your offer said to keep my current subscription which was Photography with ! TB,(the ad said with one TB) when I accepted it they refused to honor the storage of 1 tb and said the new offer was for 100gb however what you ad said was to keep my current offering plus add all the programs for 29.99.  I had no problem with adding the new offer with 100gb aslong as I could keep the 1TB I was using.

David Katz

Dak PhotographyD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user forum answered by volunteer Photoshop users, we do not work for Adobe. You will need to contact Adobe directly with your issue.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just to let other adobe users see what they are doing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 7.46.57 PM.png

 This is what you Adobe sent me and it is a clear day you offer to keep my photography program with 1TB and get everything else with the new saving.  People should no be fooled it is in black and white, so this  just an attempt to muddy the water notnot fulfill your commitment 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"This is what you Adobe sent me"  ..... " fulfill your commitment "

Once again, since you didn't seem to hear it the first time. You are not talking to Adobe here. This is a user forum answered by volunteer Photoshop users, we do not work for Adobe. You will need to contact Adobe directly with your issue.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines