• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do Adobe want to sell Photoshop or not?

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Lightroom 1TB plan that is prepaid for the next 2 years and it works fine. I'm using the Apple App store version of Lightroom because it can be installed without the Creative Cloud that installs so many processors that it slows my computer down (I concider it bloatwear). I decided that I would like to have Photoshop as well so I called Adobe to action a purchase.  I got through after a long wait and explained what I wnated and was told that I would have to be put through to tech support. I duly got put through to another Adobe employee and I explained what I wanted in detail again, only to be told that I would need to be put through to tech support, "but you are tech support arn't you" NO. I was then told that I would have to give up my current two years worth of Lightroom to purchase, or use another email address but not be able to access the 1TB storage that I curently have when I install Photoshop. I was then transfered to tech support and the line went dead. !!!!!! AAAAAGGGHHH

I've now purchased Affinity because I can only gather that Adobe dont want to sell their products. Funny way to run a bussiness, or are the support people that pooly trained? 

Is there anyway I can have Photoshop that will work with my 1TB storage that I've already purchsed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you had a poor experience with support. If you go to the Photo catagory here: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html these would be the plans which are available. It looks like purchasing a Photography plan but only installing PS would be the best option. This would allow you to use your 1TB or storage and same email. You would have to install the Creative Cloud app again to install PS but the Apple app store version of LR will work fine with the Creative Cloud verison of PS.

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines