• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

do they have a customer service been trying for two days now wait times over 2 hours on last call had to hang up

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have been trying for two days to reach customer service and no luck! Phone states one minute hold time but so far the longest time i waited was 2 hours. Yes 2 hours. then chat has you wait all day! I had - thanks for your patients 36 boxes with same message! I love the product but customer service sucks big time!

@

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Customer service is overwhelmed with calls that could probably be better handled in the forums.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I remember a looooong time ago, I called customer service and had a relatively similar experience. Then I found these product forums and never called them again. The forums are by far a better support avenue in my opinion even though with this new(ish) layout it's a little harder to find your way around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Advice Taken and a new world has emerged. On forums NOW!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been on calls where the rep didn't even know that Adobe made the product in question.

Google is your friend

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to say for how much Adobe Products cost, some actual people to talk to in a reasonable time frame is not too much to ask. Hold time for me is over an hour right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you posted your question here? You might find the answer while you're waiting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Customer service is overwhelmed with calls that could probably be better handled in the forums.  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then hire more staff. Its simple. It should not be left up to the end user to have to resort to a forum to get tech support. And sadly there are many situations that are impossible to resolve via a forum. Like the intracies of installing a stand alone adobe product that will not initiate do to an Adobe fail safe system to ensure mulitiple installations have not been done, but these systems do not recognize that there has been no previous install and this has not been the case. This can be solved only by a tech at Adobe that can override the security protocols and who understands the sitution. In fact I just got this resolved after having waited 40 minutes on the phone. This individual did a screen share, within 3 seconds resolved the problem through a back door removal of said security. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you got your problem sorted. 

How to Post & Get Timely Answers to Forum Questions.
https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/how-to-post-and-get-your-issue-resolved-or-what-do-y...

=================

Presently, the Covid-19 pandemic is still effecting many sectors. There are fewer available support agents and wait times may be longer than normal. Please be patient.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines