• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does not work

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased all the programs last may for whole year and now only four of the programs works, others offers 'tryout' version. I payed the whole year with one payment, so it cannot be because of late payments. I have updated them all but it doesn't make a difference. I have been without the programs atleast three months, is this the way/site to have the problem solved? If not then where should I contact? (the online help is not available here in Finland and this seems to be the only way that I can write something to someone)

Thank you for your respond

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As John suggested (and please be sure to follow the help links he posted), it may well be a problem of needing to deactivate and reactivate on your system(s):

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/activate-deactivate-creative-cloud-apps.html

Also double-check/confirm the status of your Creative Cloud membership, as recommended in those prior help pages:

https://account.adobe.com/plans

If you're still having issues after stepping through all those actions, then contact Adobe Customer Care in your region:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What operating system is your computre running? Be Very Specific. Windows what, 7, 8, 10 and if 10 what build number?

2020-02-08 17_53_12-Inbox - Gmail Edc45 - Mozilla Thunderbird.png

If a Mac what exact version of OS X. you can find that out by going to the Apple logo in the upper left hand corner of the screen, selecting it then select About this Mac.

Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 5.19.46 PM.png

It might be you are running an older version of either OS and some the Adobe programs don't work on older versions and some do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines