• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Photoshop Single Payment Plan include Fresco Premium Services?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the UK and about to renew/change plans and was reviewing the various different options. For a myriad of reasons I currently have a single Photography Plan and a separate Ilustrator Plan. I added the free version of Adobe Fresco on top of this 6 months ago, however the premium features including key brushes are not available.

When looking at the Photography plan that is now available it says it comes with Adobe Fresco as part of the plan. But it is not clear with this is just the basic version or the premium one. Is this just the same as I already have? I cannot find any separate Fresco Premium plan in the options available.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

I sorted it.

I was getting mixed up between the  "Photography Plan" (which includes Photoshop and Lightroom but only the basic version of Fresco) and a single "Photoshop Plan" (which doesn't include Lightroom, but includes the premium version of Fresco).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

free vs premium fresco (the later is obtained by installing the free version and selecting options): https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/using/upgrade-from-free-to-paid-plan.html

photography plan, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/faq/CCPp.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sorted it.

I was getting mixed up between the  "Photography Plan" (which includes Photoshop and Lightroom but only the basic version of Fresco) and a single "Photoshop Plan" (which doesn't include Lightroom, but includes the premium version of Fresco).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

good to hear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines