• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Pro (Subscricption) Include Acrobat DC?

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Pro (Subscricption) Include Acrobat DC?   I had pro for video editing and without really thinking about it purchased a subscription for Acrobat DC and download from there.  THEN again under my apps in the cloud.  Now its acting a bit funky.

a)  If DC comes with Pro will cancelling the DC subscription cause a problem?

b)  If DC does NOT come with Pro why is there not an option to have both applications at a cheaper price than buying each individually?  I ask because before the Free trial is up I have to choose between one or the other and its probably Pro that is gonna go.   Current price tag too much for me to handle.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

There is Acrobat Pro DC and Acrobat Standard DC. Acrobat Pro DC,can do all that Acrobat Standard DC can.

I would suggest going to Adobe Customer Support to fix this (make sure to sign into your Adobe account first):

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is Acrobat Pro DC and Acrobat Standard DC. Acrobat Pro DC,can do all that Acrobat Standard DC can.

I would suggest going to Adobe Customer Support to fix this (make sure to sign into your Adobe account first):

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be make sure I understand you:  If I have pro it should include Acrobat DC pro, correct?

If that is the case I simply need to cancel my free Trial of Acrobat DC and Delete it (I assume) and I should be Good to go.

I very much appreciate your response----Extremely helpful

Self Realization shared:  Until now I had only needed the video editing software and never dug any deeper.  Have now realized I have been significantly underutilizing  available resources I am paying for that would have made my life MUCH easier on several occasions in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I did not even realize! Will be more careful next time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>If I have pro it should include Acrobat DC pro

I am confused by what you are saying

PREMIERE Pro is for video editing, and does NOT include Acrobat which is to create/edit a PDF file

They are completely different programs, used for completely different tasks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the problem is you just say "Pro". There is no product called just "Pro". Premiere Pro? Acrobat Pro? Something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines